Friday, June 10, 2011

3 Wishes Come True...

 My client for tonight had to reschedule due to illness, which meant it would be the perfect opportunity to sneak out with my girls for some updated photos.  I wonder if it's a challenge for all photographers to take pictures of their own kids?  We always seem to struggle.  Melia is all about having her pictures taking but Sabrina is running around like it's the first time she has ever been outside!  And Ryanne is happy to join in.
 This picture of Sabrina is my absolute favorite!!  I just love how peaceful she looks with those pretty red lips peeking out.  love, Love, LOVE IT!
 Oh Ryanne, she is such a deep soul.  She is so thoughtful, I often wonder what it would be like to spend a day in her little head.
 My Twinny Whinny's!!!  I always wanted twins but never thought I would be so blessed and it is a blessing, a special double helping of fabulous! (Although, most people think Ryanne and Melia are the twins!)




 You can't really tell from the pictures but this shoot was full of injuries, Melia fell and skinned her knee, Ryanne got a splinter and then Melia wanted me to take a picture of her and her sister laying on their backs... she laid down on a cactus!  (Sabrina managed to make it thru unscathed!)
Well, I think I am going to go hang with the hubby for a while before I hit the hay for the evening. 
OH... random side note.  The other day Melia and I were watching the Barefoot Contessa, she was making onion rings, tonight we tried making them for dinner, they were D-E-Licious!
Okay... TaTa!

No comments: