Friday, June 17, 2011

Children's Photographer in Lone Tree, CO

 Have you ever had one of those days where it felt like your head was literally filled with water and giant fish are swimming around inside?  I am having one of those days.  I can't sleep!  I haven't slept well for the last 4 nights.  Today, the lady at the bank was speaking to me and not a word was registering. 
 Tomorrow my dear sweet friend, Abby is getting married and I am doing the pictures!  I lay awake at night seeing ideas in my head and then panic that I will forget them on the day of, then when I do fall asleep I have nightmares that I forget to show up or come but don't bring my camera!! 
 But this morning I had a small break from the madness that is my mind right now.  This morning I met up Aidan and Ayla (oh man, I have spelt Aidian like 10 different ways and can't figure out which is right but what I am trying to say is "A-Den").  This is my second time working with these cute kids and it's always a pleasure!  (Their mom is pretty awesome too!) 
 
 Take a closer look at the picture above... check out Ayla's feet!!!  Now that's putting a bounce in your step if I have ever seen one!
 Isn't she gorgeous (see, I really do know how to spell it!), the hair, the eyes... oh, what a beauty she is!
 I was so impressed with Aiden's listening skills, his mom let him play with her phone while I was working with Ayla but told him whenever, I needed him he was to hand the phone over to me.  And wow!!  Did he ever follow his mom's instructions, no matter what he was doing when I asked he handed it over. 
Way to go  Aiden!
 I think the one above is my fave of the day.  I love how Ayla is laughing and having fun and Aiden is just takin' it all in.  I just heart those real life moments.


Love this one too!  I will award it a very close 2nd place.  Well, I am off, I have 3 little girls who are flower girls in tomorrow's wedding and we have 30 fingernails and 30 toenails to attend too.
For those of you who have been so faithful to pray with me for friends and clients facing difficult times, I have an unspoken request I would love to leave with you. 
This prayer would be for good news and if not for healing.
Thanks my friends... Cija

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cija - you are AMAZING!!!

xoxxo -- Chris