Thursday, June 2, 2011

Wedding Photography in Castle Rock, Colorado

 Help me... I'm melting...  I am very sad to report the our AC is currently not working.
The guy that came yesterday was very nice but said we had to order a part, boo!!!  But he was confident that it would arrive the next day and zip boom bah they will replace it and we would be good to go.
 So the girls and I sat around the house today waiting on the UPS guy so we could call right away to get the AC guy back over.  3:30 the part showed up, to be honest I thought there was no way they would make it back today, but there was tomorrow.  I could make it through one more day.

 Unfortunately, Miss Customer Service did not share the technician's cheery disposition or willingness to help.  She was nice right up until I mentioned that we were hoping they could come out tomorrow.  Then turned into Monster Customer "Service" lady with a great big nasty tone and two helpings of condescension. 


 So, it looks like we will be sweatin' it out until next Tuesday.  Which makes me very sad.  The thermostat on the cool side of the house says it's 84 degrees, I shudder to think what it is upstairs!! 
If I wasn't afraid of creepy crawlies I'd be sleepin' in the basement.  Yes, I know that many of you do not have AC all summer long but I am not that girl.  Think back to my profile "I love everything fall and winter"  translation "I love everything cool and colder!!"

 Okay... moving on.

 This lovely couple is Samantha and Dillon.  They were recently married at the Courthouse, honeymooned in Hawaii and then had a reception here in Colorado.  Last night we set out to get some pictures.  Today they are packing up and heading out to Georgia where Dillon is currently stationed in the Army.
  Dillon just spent a year deployed to Afghanistan and hopes to be State side for at least the same amount of time.  Just think of all the yummy peach cobbler in their future with cold ice cream on top.  They could just take the ice cream carton and roll it over their face to cool off!!  Ah that sounds nice...  oh sorry, the heat is getting to me again!

 We had a lot of fun on this shoot, it's always fun to photograph couples.
I wish them both my very best.  May Lord bless them and keep them in His loving care.


Well, it's time to get ready for dance, then I think we spend the rest of the evening at the pool, the girls outta like that.  Oh...  maybe well even pick up Subway or something and make a picnic out of it!
Until next time! Cija

No comments: