Thursday, June 30, 2011

Baby Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

 It's hard to believe Miss Madeline is already 1!  Oh man, these Milestone Babies take a toll on me!!  I get to watch them grow up over that first year and then I don't get to see them as often : ( . 
 Makes me very sad...

 While she's not walking yet, she does have a killer Mogli crawl!!  It was awesome and yes, I did get a picture of it! 

 Check out that HAIR!!!  I love it!!
 And of course the piggies!!!  They are my most favoritest part!!
I think this one is my fave of the day.  I can't put my finger on it... it just makes me smile. 

Things are getting a little cah-razy starting tomorrow morning, 3 shoots tomorrow with a wedding and family session on Saturday.  So I will be back when I can, I still want to do a special VBS post, but I don't know exactly when I will be able to fit it in, so just stay tuned!

So now, I am going to steal a few minutes of quiet while the girls are occupied!!
Until next time. Cija

No comments: