Monday, April 23, 2012

Baby Photographer in Parker, CO


Happy Monday!  Last night when I went to bed, I thought... "I wish it could be Sunday forever!"  
I love Sundays, church in the morning, lunch out as a family and then just relaxing for the rest of the day, it really is the perfect day.
But on Friday, I got to hang out with my buddy, Oliver.  It's hard to believe we are already on his 4th photoshoot!! Only one more to go and he will be 1 year old!  Say it isn't so!!
 The picture above was our first of the day...  he was not to sure about this whole photo shoot thing, but it didn't take long and he warmed up!!  Lots of fun and cuteness!
Don't you just love his sense of style!!!  He must have a very good stylist!  Ya know, that's what I need... a stylist! and a housekeeper... and an endless supply of hair bands (we go through a lot of hair bands at the Cooksey house).   
 Do you remember when you were in high school and everyone had have the same type of shoes, when I was in school it was duct shoes and penny loafers with Izod or Polo shirts.  And if you weren't like everyone else then there was something wrong with you. 
After reading some articles this morning about photography, I have found that not much has changed.  I gotta say the nasty little habit of comparing ourselves is exhausting!  And quite frankly, it takes the color and favor out of life.  We are all different, all unique and all have our own in which we see the world...
 So I am starting a new national holiday!  Today is National Be Yourself Day!!!
Don't do something because that is the way everyone else does it, do something because you LOVE it and then enjoy it!
Have a great week!!  Two babies today, so I am outta here!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com


No comments: