Friday, April 20, 2012

Castle Rock, CO Photographer

Yep... it's Clark!!  11 months old!  Isn't he looking sharp in his Easter outfit?  Very handsome indeed!
Clark and I have been meeting monthly since he turned 6 months old and I just don't know what I am going to do with myself when he switches to quarterly shoots!




 I think maybe Clark surprised himself with this no hands pose!  He was so interested in his rock I don't think he realized that he was standing with no hands!!  WooHoo!!!  Way to go Clark!  It won't be long and he will be walking!
 Okay, I think the two below are my faves of the day...  oh that sweet little face!  
Just makes my heart melt!

Well, I'm not going to linger, it's 5:00PM on a Friday for pete's sake, I need to get this weekend started!  I hope your's is filled with lots of fun and laughter! Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: