Monday, April 16, 2012

Children's Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  Ours was full of celebration!  We had some friends over to celebrate with us on Melia's birthday (we will be celebrating with my family in a few weeks, when my parents are feeling a bit better from their car accident). 
Yesterday was a day of much needed rest.  We went to church in the morning but spent the afternoon curled up on the couch with a blanket watching the snow fall, there was some pretty entertaining weather this weekend!  I love snow with thunder and lightening... I picture God saying "Hey!  Watch this!"  There were other times this weekend that I felt His personal touch and care for me this weekend and I am always amazed at a Sovereign God's tender love for me. 

 On Friday, I was with some of my favorite people.  There are some clients that allow me to crawl into their lives and make me feel like more like a friend than a photographer.  Chris, is one of those people...  she wrapped her arms around me, much like she is in the picture below with her little girl and it made me love her all the more.  


 In all our shoots together, this was the first time I was able to meet Chris's Prince Charming.  Don't they make for a beautiful family?
 I think the picture above of Ayla will win my "FAVE of the Day" I just love it... it's the sort of picture that brings imagination and stories to life.  I mean, just what is she watching over?"
 Aidan and I were having a little "contest"... oh, I'll never tell!!  LOVE that smile though!
Spring is in the air!!

This morning has been a thoughtful morning for me...  perhaps someone else needs to here message this morning.  Enjoy. Cija


www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Cija!! You are the BEST!! I swear you're a magician. :)

THANK YOU!!

Huge, huge, huge XOs!!

Unknown said...

Pretty song! And great pics!