Saturday, April 14, 2012

Happy Birthday Melia!

 Today we are celebrating Melia's 9th birthday (haven't had a chance to get her out for pictures yet).  How can she be 9 already?  I hardly remember my life before her, but at the same time it seems like only yesterday she was just a baby.  
Every year we do the annual "Birthday Interview"  Enjoy!!

What is your Favorite Color - "Bright colors, ya know really BRIGHT" (Neon)
What do you like to do? - "Play school."
What are your favorite sports? "Gymnastics and Dancing"
What are you favorite foods?"  "Spaghetti, Lasagna, Pasta, really any pasta"
What makes you happy? "My bunny and my bear"
What make you sad? "When people be mean to me."
Who are your best friends?  "Olivia, Megan, Emily, Cara, Nicole and Alex"
What are your favorite movies and TV shows?  "Good luck Charlie, Once Upon a Time, and After the fall."
What are your favorite books?  "Because of Winn Dixie and Junie B. Jones"
What do want to do when you grown up?  "Be a really famous gymnast"
What is your favorite Bible verse?  Psalms 91:11 & 14-15
Who is your teacher?  Mrs. Langtry
What is your favorite Bible story? "When God created the World"
What do you love most about Jesus?  "That he died on the cross for my sins and that He loves us so much."

Happy Birthday my sweet girlie!!! I love you so much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea to do an interview every year!!