Thursday, April 26, 2012

Children's Photographer in Parker, Co


 I bet you recognize this handsome boy!  Tyler and I met up for his 1 Year shoot!!!  Pretty exciting if you ask me!  He did an excellent job, he was certainly on the move and if we let him, I do believe he would have jumped head first into that pond!  
 Just look at him eyeing it!!!
Oh my goodness!  I just love the way he was sitting on this chair!  
Cracks me up even now when I look at it!!




I had a super fun time with Tyler and I can't wait to do his older brother, Tristan's 3 year old shoot!!
Whoa... I think we are about to get dumped on!!!  YEP!  here it comes!!!
In my younger years, heavy rain like this would have beckoned me outside to splash around like a crazy person!  But I think... I will restrain myself!
Tomorrow, I have a Boudoir shoot in the morning (yippee!!!  so much fun! and I just found out I get to go with my boudoir buddy TINA!) and then in the afternoon I will be with Nic for Senior pictures.  Sounds like a pretty fun day to me!
Now... I am off to make dinner!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: