Saturday, August 4, 2012

Family Photography in Castle Rock, CO

What should have been Tuesday's night shoot became this morning' shoot.  It wasn't for a lack of trying... we tried 3 different locations but the rain was determined win and boy... did it rain!!
So... let's see if Cija can remember on the names (are you laughing???)
Logan - Autumn - Reese - Hmmm... I have no idea how you spell "Deck Lynn" so we will go the phonetic route. Oh and Sophia and Steve!  WOW!!  I did it!  I really truly did it!!

 Is that a handsome group of kids or what?!?!
Well, once again, I can not linger... we are heading downtown (Denver) for an evening shoot following by Littleman Icecream for dinner!!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend, I won't be back until Monday!
Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: