Saturday, August 11, 2012

My Baby Girls

"Charlies Angels"? Or Rod and Cija's Angels?

Oh my goodness, we are in serious trouble!!  I just let the girls do whatever they wanted.
Oiy...
We needed a fun day out on the town to celebrate the final days of Summer Vacation and boy, did we have fun!!!  First we got our nails done.
 Then we took our American Girl Dolls to lunch at The White Chocolate Grill, where the Dolls earned us some free desserts!!

 Then we went shopping for these fun new outfits!

 Then it was off to Toys R Us to get a new board game, followed by playing the new game while sipping on frappichinos at Starbucks!


 Then we met up with Dad to take Melia's 9 year old pictures and the twins 8 year old pictures.  (We do not do the school pictures!!! and you shouldn't either!!!  Take the money you would normal spend on those picture and call me instead!!)
Sabrina Marie - 8 years old (almost)
What is your Favorite Color - "Lime Green"
What do you like to do? - "Play with my friends"
What are your favorite sports? "Track and Synchronized Swimming" (can you tell we have been watching the Olympics???
What are you favorite foods?"  "Chicken strips, Mac & Cheese, Hamburgers"
What makes you happy? "Hugging my big froggy"
What make you sad? "When people are mean to me"
Who are your best friends?  "Laura, Makayla, Ava, Emma & Megan"
What are your favorite movies and TV shows?  "Second Chances and Good Luck Charlie"
What are your favorite books?  "Hope"
What do want to do when you grow up?  "A Librarian"
What is your favorite Bible verse?  Isaiah 33:2
Who is your teacher?  Mrs. Langtry
What is your favorite Bible story? "When Moses told the people to stop worshiping the cow and worship the real God instead"
What do you love most about Jesus?  "That he love even though I sin"
 Ryanne Noelle

What is your Favorite Color - "Navy blue"
What do you like to do? - "Jump on the trampoline"
What are your favorite sports? " Synchronized Swimming" 
What are you favorite foods?"  " Mac & Cheese, Cheeseburgers"
What makes you happy? "Spending time with my family"
What make you sad? "Not spending time with my family"
Who are your best friends?  "Laura, Makayla, Cara, Emily & Megan"
What are your favorite movies and TV shows?  "Second Chances and Good Luck Charlie"
What are your favorite books?  "Black Beauty"
What do want to do when you grow up?  "A Vet"
What is your favorite Bible verse?  Jeremiah 33:3
Who is your teacher?  Mrs. Langtry
What is your favorite Bible story? "When John the Baptist baptizes Jesus"
What do you love most about Jesus?  "When I fell out of the horse carriage he healed me and gave me a blue flute."




Ah... I was a super fun day!!!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography

No comments: