Monday, September 10, 2012

Family Photographer in Lonetree, CO



I hope you all had a wonderful weekend, mine was jam packed with photo shoots and lots of activities, in fact tonight it is catching up with me, it's not even 8:30 and I could easily crawl into bed and fall fast asleep.  But there a few more things to be done before we can call it a day.  First things first, is a sneak peek of the Honore Family.  There was Adam (or Allen, that was his Cija name for the day), Daphne and their 3 beautiful kids. 
Avalon

 Braxton
 and Allison.
 Daphne and I go WAY back, all the way to Jr High youth group, she even used to baby sit my niece and nephew, my niece Crystal would call her "DaFF phony".  


 I was chatting with Adam about how they met and he said they met in an airport and then in a Hotel gym!  Talk about meant to be!!  What are the chances that you would be staying in the same hotel!



Well, it's time to wrap up the doings of 3 Wishes for the night!  See you again tomorrow!
Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: