Sunday, September 2, 2012

Photographer in Castle Rock, CO


Holy Moly!  Things have been CRAZY!!  On top of shoots, there's been a wedding, an Amazing Race  Proposal, dinner with friends, church, golfing and more!  But if we rewind to Thursday morning, I was with this beautiful little lady... Caitlyn.
And of course you recognize her because this is her 3rd shoot with me and each time she just gets more and more beautiful!!  I was beginning to wonder if we were going to get this shoot done, she got a booger of a bug and was sick for a few weeks, but several reschedules later and one day before her 1st birthday we were able to meet for her shoot!


 I am having trouble picking a "Fave of the Day" I love different things about each of these photos, but the expression in the last photo kills me!!!
 I have more to say to you, but for right now, I must press on and see what is next!!  I have 2 more openings for October so if you are hoping to get in this fall email me to get on the scheduled!!
 www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com


No comments: