Friday, July 12, 2013

Baby Milestone Photography in Castle Rock, CO

 I have lost track of my days!  But I think Zoey and I hung out just a couple of days ago.
She is documenting her 3 month skills!  Just look at her holding that head up.
Although, she really didn't want too, she was quite content to just stare at the blanket.  This shoot reminded me of Sabrina's 6 month shoot, she was wearing a ruffled dress and I couldn't get her to look at the camera for nothing... the ruffles were just to interesting.  
I am in love with those CHEEKS!!!! I know you really just wanna reach out and squish 'em.
Sometimes my job requires great restraint. 
 Admittedly, there were a couple of times I may have held her a touch to long, but she was just so soft and warm and cuddly.  I couldn't help myself!
That expression above!!!  It kills me!!!
I can't help it, I was sucker for the little tongue too!!!
Near the end of our shoot she was getting sleepy... don't you wish you could curl up in a basket with a blanket and just relax in the park for a while???

Oh Zoey... you're the cutest!!!
TTFN! Cija
cija@3wishesphotography.com
www.3wishesphotography.com

No comments: