Sunday, July 28, 2013

Family Photographer in Castle Pines, CO

Tomorrow morning when I have to get up early for my date with Aidric, I am going to regret my decision to stay up late tonight and get this sneak peek up on the blog... but I can't help it the wee hours of the night call to me!
This is a little peek of my shoot with Jeremy, Sheilah, Cameron and Brianna.
Brianna is just getting ready to turn 1!! Isn't she a beauty!
I love how Cameron has his little leg crossed, just kickin' back chillaxin' with dad. 
And Cameron (LOVE the puckered lips!!) is a recent 3! In addition, to the lips I love how he sat on this log, only a kid would choose to sit this way... and I love capturing these brilliant kid moments!
Just a little family fun time. AIRPLANE RIDES!!! 
(LOVE LOVE LOVE Brianna's little rag doll legs!)

This is another favorite!!!  Cameron was all like "Umm... no thanks." to the kisses!
 Well, in interest of being able to get up bright and early I best be heading off to bed.  See you in a day or two with a sneak peek of the Scott family. Nighty Night!
Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com



No comments: