Sunday, July 14, 2013

Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

 I am gettin' hives just thinking about trying to remember all these names!!!  
It's been since THURSDAY! 
Okay... I am going to try.  Starting on the left,
Layla, Aden (with out the "i"), Alyssa, Jason, Kendra, Jim, Shawna, Kaitlyn, Kevin, Conner and Tyler!! Oh my goodness, I think I actually did it!  Spelling may be wrong but I think all the names are right!!  Somebody please tell me I have earned a sticker or something!!
 Shawna and her family are visiting from Arizonia 
 While Jim and Kendra are part timers...  1/2 time here and 1/2 time in Arizonia
 So... it was the perfect time to get together for a family photo. 
(They did a fabulous job picking outfits!! Great mix of complimentary colors and textures but not too matchy matchy!!)
 COUSINS!!!


 I bet these two girls will be the best of friends...
 After I took this picture of the girls, Jim suggested they do one with the grandparents and grandkids, I loved his quote once he got down there... "This is harder than it looks!!"
 Near the end of the shoot, Shawna's family decided to add on a mini- family shoot... here is just a little peek at a few of the images we took. 



Okay, no more workin' on Sunday!  Rod is finally home (he ran out of gas) and this coming week is going to be CRAZY!!! Say a wee little prayer for me!!  
Until next time! Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: