Monday, July 8, 2013

High School Senior Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

Yep! It's Monday... again!  I hope you all got to have a long weekend with the 4th falling on Thursday, poor Rod, he had to go to work on Friday... wait come to think of it, so did I.  Sometimes taking pictures is just so much fun it doesn't feel much like work.



Especially, when that work is SENIORS!!!!  I just love Senior pictures and Friday I was double lucky because I had two Seniors! At the very same time!!!!
This is Tyler and Tasha, seniors at Littleton High School.



So... our time together was sort of "busy" so I didn't get a chance to chat with them about their plans after high school, bummer.  Tasha's mom commented that they hoped to talk Tasha into an all girls school but so far she was signing on. 

 And then there was some conversation about Tyler turning down one college suggestion because the male to female ratio wasn't what he was hoping for.  Oh bahaha!!

 I also heard something about these Nikes... being custom.  I am not entirely sure what that means but they are pretty nifty if you ask me. 
 Tyler also said that this background was "sick"... which thru me a bit, but when he asked me to take the same picture in a different outfit, I reasoned that "sick" is good. 
 Well, as you may or may not know... It's Monday, which means, it's Make it Monday, so I have a date with my girls to get makin' something!!! 
 Well, I will be back later in the week with a 3 month old, a 1 year old and a family!!
Have a great week!
Cija
cija@3wishesphotography.com
www.3wishesphotography.com



No comments: