Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Children's Photographer in Lonetree, CO

Okay, this could be a very scary post.  I am very sleepy, but I really wanted to get this sneak peek up tonight, because tomorrow is another jam packed day!  So bare with me, and forgive my not making sense and spelling errors and whatever else might turn up!

Last night, my assistant and I (Melia) met up with this fabulous group of cousins, all in town together!!
Love the outfits by the way... good job ladies!

I shutter to think what I might do to these names in my current state but I am going to give it a shot anyway.  First we have Brayden and Annalise.
 Next was Emma and Olive...
 And finishing off our group of 5 was Asher!!
Oh my goodness... I love this picture!!
Would you just look at this sweet child!  AMAZING eyes!!  
She was such a doll, I was a wee bit nervous about how she would do, but she was FANTASTIC!!

 And these sweet girls... such beautiful young ladies. 
 What a FUN shoot this was... easy breezy!
Okay, I am off.  I hope to be back tomorrow with Kensington's newborn shoot and then on Thursday we will have a peek at Elizabeth!!!
Be back soon! Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: