Monday, July 22, 2013

Bronson and Tracie Get Married!!!

I am so excited about this post... the number of images will confirm my excitement, but yesterday was my nephew, Bronson's wedding!!!!  And I was tinkled PINK to be asked to photograph the big day!
So here it is!!!! Bronson and Tracie's Fabulous Wedding!!

 A Love Note from Bronson to Tracie to start the day!
Tracie's Bling

 Tracie with her mom and twin sister.



While Tracie was getting help with her shoes and garter, Bronson was down stairs helping his groomsmen tie their bow ties.  He told me he was so nervous he completely blanked out how to tie a bow tie (and he wears a lot of bow ties!)


 "THE FIRST LOOK"
























 Tracie with her three sisters, Tammi, Tiffani and Tonia (hope I spelled those right!)
 Bronson with his sister, Crystal
 THE CEREMONY




 The Cord of Three Strands
 After Bronson and Tracie tied the cord of three strands they shared a private prayer... it was so
touching and beautiful AUNT Cija started to cry!!!!  
Which made my job of photographer a bit more challenging!!!





 The Bride and Groom with Bronson's parents and Grandparents
 The Bride's parents and grandparents.





Bronson's Youth Pastor said the prayer & Tracie's Pastor officiated the wedding. 
 These two are so sassy!
 The very cool fingerprint guest book!!!  
 The First Dance... so sweet!



My nephew (in-law) asked me to snap a picture of him and my beautiful niece, Crystal... 
I couldn't resist!


I am so happy for these two!  I pray the Lord will bless them and keep them and shine His face upon them.  I love you both!!!  Auntie Cija!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I loved every single picture. They are fabulous!