Monday, July 1, 2013

Senior Pictures in Castle Rock, CO

 Well, it's official!  It's July!  And only 6 more week of summer vacation!
Holy smokes, this summer is flying by!  I am very grateful for a cooler week this week! Last week had me looking at homes for sale in Alaska (no, I am not kidding... scheesh it's expensive up there).  But I think someone told me once they pay you to live in Alaska. Hmmm... maybe I should look again. 
 This is Aaron.  He is a 2014 Senior at Littleton High School where he is part of the Lacrosse team.  So I tried to be all in the know... yes, those of you who know me, know, this never ends well.  
So I'm all like "Oh really? You play lacrosse?  My daughter's teacher's husband plays professional lacrosse for the team here in Denver."  
To which he replies "Mammoth or Outlaws?"
Ummmm.... what? We have two teams seriously?!?!  DEAD SILENCE
So he has pity on me and offers another question "Does he play indoor or outdoor?"  WHAT! 
They play lacrosse indoors?!?!?  
I changed the subject!

 To.... What do you want to be when you grow up????
Any guesses???
 A CHEF!
 So he is toying with attending Johnson and Wales University after high school.
While he is not clear on his favorite food to cook, he does know that he likes to chop, to this I can relate... I love to chop!!  I never use my food chopper always a knife and cutting board. 
Chop. Chop. Chop.  It's the little things in life!
 Now... I was thinking, Aaron's mom has got it made!  A son that loves to cook!
But no, he said he never cooks at home.  
But now the secret is out!  Come on Suzanne get that boy cooking for you!!
 Well, all in all I think we had a pretty good time.  I asked him questions, I made a fool out of myself and he certainly thought I was a little strange.  Pretty much perfect!


Thanks Aaron!  Enjoy your Senior year!!! 
Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: