Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Baby Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

Here I am sneaking in just before midnight with another sneak peek!!  Sometimes, I really cut it close, but today was a very busy day!!  The girls and I hit the mall to find their first day of school outfits!  Wow!  that was quite the ordeal.  Melia is my bargain hunter, she definitely got the most for her money!   Capris, a sweater, shoes, a necklace and pair of fashion glasses.  Sabrina on the other hand didn't have a clue what she wanted but settled on pink sweats and teal colored hoodie, blowing her whole budget on just two items.  Ryanne was the last to commit, coming in somewhere between Melia and Sabrina with her spending, she ended up with a fancy t-shirt and ruffled skirt and a pair of fashion glasses.  
It took all day!!  
We met Rod for dinner and Melia and I head to our "Creation Class".
 When I got home... I had a date with Aidric's photos!  Hard to believe he is already 6 months old!!
Of course, his mom had a trunk full of fabulous outfit choices, can you imagine if we got Aidric and Brielle together?!?!? We picked our top 5 and dove in to capture all his fabulous 6 month skills!
 She warned me that he was feeling a wee bit grumpy but he was nothing but charming!!
Giving me one priceless expression after the next. 
 He even did a little swimsuit modeling for us!
 Oh my goodness... just look at that toushy!!
 As always, Aidric was a pleasure!!!  Can't wait to see him again in October!
Well... I am off to bed!  See you on Friday!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: