Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Newborn Photography in Castle Rock, CO

She's here... Kensington Lilly!!

And I would like to take this opportunity to point out that I guessed it right!!!  
I said it would be a girl!!
So yesterday morning I headed over to Nick and Molly's to meet this sweet little bundle of joy.  
She is so content and just as happy as a bug on a rug (why exactly is the bug happy???)!
 During our shoot, we recreated a photo that I took of Kensington's big sister Keeley, two and half years ago.  Kensington is above, and Keeley is below. 
So safe in daddy's arms... love.


There's my girl... Keeley, so grown up!!

 Ah... I am so happy for you Nick and Molly and so excited for another year of visits with some of my favorite people!!!
 Okay... next is dinner! Have a fabulous evening!
Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: