Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Baby Photographer in Lonetree, CO

This is why I love my job.  I had a really yucky morning, super yucky…
cried all the way to this shoot. Poor Sabrina, she must think her mom is plum crazy.
Turns out Molly… Annie's mom had a pretty yucky morning too!
She texted me from the parking lot "Just parked, everyone's crying!"
 She came around the corner and I could see the weight of her morning splashed across her face. 
I listened to the events of her morning, 
gave her a hug and shifted my focus to the one who can truly help us with our yucky mornings by whispering a short prayer.
 And then I got to bathe in the joy of this little girl!
 Miss Annie is 1 year old, and boy oh boy does she get around!!!
 She started walking at 10 months and is absolutely fearless… there was no place, no surface that could slow her down! Oh man, I so dearly love that picture above!!
 and this one of her holding her foot up, pretty much melts my heart too!
I may not take perfect pictures, with everything just so, but to me these pictures of babies being babies are perfect to me!  
 Thanks Annie, for taking a yucky morning and make it pretty darn awesome!
Hugs, Molly! 
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: