Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Senior Pictures in Parker, CO

Beautiful morning for a photo shoot!
Not too hot, not too cold!  Goldilocks would have been delighted!
So this lovely lady, is Courtney.  She is a 2016 Senior at Mountain Range High School.
I had to ask her like 4 times, I had never heard of Mountain Range, before.
 She is graduating with her CNA (Way to go, Courtney!!) and plans to attend someplace like Mesa next year. 
I am happy to report with this location's potential for "wildlife" only one snake was spotted and thankfully Troy was with us and handled the situation for us!
 I told Courtney sometimes it's best to just say "La la la la…" in your head, so you don't think about what might be lurking under your feet!
 Courtney bravely checked out the inside of this hollowed out tree for residents!
I aided in the effort by shouting arrival greetings from afar!
It was suggested that we needed a VW bus to go with this super cute dress… I agree, that would have been fabulous.
 Well… another super fun shoot!
Thanks Courtney!! and Suzanne!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: