Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Senior Pictures in Castle Rock, CO

Last night I had a really fun time with Baily (and her dad).
At the beginning of her shoot it was really windy, but since she was looking for something a little outside the box, I decided to use it! In the midst of all the chaos, we managed to get this image and I absolutely LOVE it!

 These semi trailers came in quite handy as well!

 Baily goes to Castle View and hopes to attend college next year, where she wants to focus on the medical field and ultrasound. 
 Can I just say that I am fan of the blue eyes and red hair! 
 Scott (Baily's dad) got us special permission to take some shots inside one of his favorite hang outs.  It was really dark inside, but I am a big fan of this photo… loved the chairs.
Baily mentioned she was a bit stressed about the weather but I am so glad we went for it.  
What a fun shoot!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: