Thursday, September 24, 2015

Senior Pictures in Lonetree, CO

Just stopping by for another sneak peek, this morning, bright and early I met up with Ellie for her senior pictures.
So, Ellie is a 2016 Senior at East High School.
 She is back and forth on where she wants to go to school after high school but she is a big fan of rowing so she would like find a school where she can pursue that.
 I am thinking back east or LONDON! (Sorry, mom.)  Nevermind, Ellie, I am sure there are great rowing schools right here in Denver!
 I really enjoyed our shoot together… makes me sad to think that the senior season is all most over.
 Well… my time has run out, so I must be off!!
 (Check out those rowing arms!)
 Thanks, Ellie! It was a pleasure!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com





No comments: