Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Senior Pictures in Castle Rock, CO

Time for another sneak peek.  This time it is Alex.
We were scheduled for Monday, when the rain blew in, we rescheduled and then… the rain blow out so… we scrambled and raced out to take advantage of the "now" good weather!
 Alex wanted to take a photo with his car… I so enjoyed listening to his proud mama telling me about how hard Alex worked to save up the money to buy it.  Way to go, Alex!
Alex is a 2016 senior at Lutheran High School in Parker and while I didn't get a chance to ask him personally, him mom told me that he would be fantastic in the world of finance. 
So while I am super excited to see summer go and fall arrive, I am sad to see the senior sessions coming to an end. Only one more month and the senior season will be over. 
 Replaced by the rush to get family Christmas card photos.  I hear we are going to have a wet winter, so I hoping for many adventurous families to head out in the snow with me for some super fun snow shoots!
 Well, it is time for us to get back to school! 
 Until next time!!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com



No comments: