Monday, September 21, 2015

Head Shots in Parker, CO

This is Tammy, the beautiful and talented Pilates Instructor that I photographed at her studio in Parker, this morning. 
 I can't say I have ever done anything quite like this before so it's was a pretty fun time!
She needed some new shots for her website.
I shutter to think what might happen if I tried to do one of these poses!
 I have been fortunate enough to not only work with Tammy on this project but I have also taken her wedding photos, maternity and newborn photos of her baby boy (who is now 5)!
 And in just a couple of weeks, the whole family is coming out for a shoot!
 Okay, I just tried the one below on the floor… I failed miserably!  
And you should have seen the way the dog looked at me! I really should go to bed when the rest of my family does! It gets a little crazy up in here after hours...
 Thanks, Tammy!!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: