Monday, September 21, 2015

Family Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

Happy Monday!  I hope you all had a fabulous day!  
Mine was pretty groovy… I got to shoot a Pilates studio this morning, I've never done that before!
But first things first, Saturday afternoon I met up with this fabulous group of people!
First, we have Scott and Susan...
Their daughter, Sam and her family,
 and their son, Jack and his daughter, Finley.
I will tell you what, I think I might hire these little girls to be my personal stylists!
 Seriously, the boots, the dress, the necklace...
 and then there's this one… the dress, the headband, the sparkly shoes!

 It was an absolutely beautiful night for a shoot… ya gotta love September shoots!

 Ya know, what I loved about this family?  
This… "Thank you for being so patient with all of us; I know it's a challenge with our crazy bunch. I also realize it's difficult to get a shot where everyone is cooperating lol. I'm more interested in catching everyone together more than a perfect photo. 
Thanks again, can't wait to see!"
This is exactly my heart for photography, not perfection, just families being families!  
Can you say… "Like mother , like daughter"!!
 What a bunch of cuties!
 Thanks, Burk's!  I loved meeting all of you!
 www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: