Friday, July 1, 2011

Baby Photographer in Castle Rock, Colorado








It's Linley!!! (Remember the little Peacock from 3 months ago?)  Well, her peacock feathers are no longer peacocking...  she is getting so grown up.  I just think she is the cutest baby EVER!  She should be a baby rep for something!    Our there any agents out there looking???
Linley brought the whole family today, mom, dad and even her big brother!!
(On a side note, you will all be glad to hear that I finally got the poppy seed stuck between my two front teeth... out!!)  Well, maybe it was a stretch to think that you would share in my joy but I am pretty darn excited!  I'm afraid I can't stay, I have to get dinner made and head out the door for downtown where I am meeting up with my first Senior girl of the season!!  (and no Aimee, she is not a Senior Citizen but rather a High School Senior!!! Silly Aimee!!!)
Until next time! Cija


No comments: