Thursday, July 21, 2011

Kid's Photography in Castle Rock, CO












I am so super excited!  My wonderfully dear friend Ann, scored us 2 condo's for the weekend in Steamboat!  All 14 of us!!  Can I just say it's going to be a nertz cah-razy kind of weekend!!   Two more shoots and then it is mini-vacation time!!  Can I get a WooHoo!?!

Now back to business, this morning I was hangin' out with Mia and her little sister, Stella, who are visiting grandma and grandpa all the way from Washington!!  Both of this little ladies had such beautiful blue eyes and Stella's curls with just plain curl-a-licious!! (I'm a sucker for the curls... Sabrina used to have curls, but Melia cut them all off one day after nap time... I cried.  A lot.)

Well, time to go get ready for Katelyn... please don't rain, please don't rain!
Until next time! Cija

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Precious pictures Cija!

Aimee said...

these pictures are beautiful!
I am sorry to hear about Brina's curls:(