Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Senior Pictures in Castle Rock, Colorado









So last night, I ventured downtown (Denver) to meet up with Karissa,  since I was going to be in the area, I decided I should take full advantage of the ride down there and made arrangements to meet my niece, Crystal for dinner before hand.  I parked the car and started the 3 block walk to the the pizza place... it started to pour!  It rained and rained and rained.  Stacey (Karissa's mom) and I traded several calls determined to wait out the rain, in the end our patience paid off and we will able to do Karissa's shoot.
Karissa is a 2012 senior at Grandview Highschool, she is still trying to figure out where she wants to attend college but is leaning towards Kansas University, where she wants to study either journalism or law. 
Well, yet again, I need to scoot on outta here, the girlies and I are meeting Aunt Wendy to be fitted for the dresses they will be wearing in Crystal's wedding.  Have a fabulous day!!
Cija

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Wow! Gorgeous! Cija- the photos are beautiful. We couldn't have asked for better Senior pix. And thank you to Ashley for being such a great Sister and Hair stylist!