Saturday, May 26, 2012

Newborn Photographer in Parker, Colorado

HA!  and I wasn't going to work this weekend!  I just can't help myself and the thought of Norah's mama having to wait all LONG weekend to see her sweet baby's pictures, well I just couldn't do it.

Isn't she sweet, sportin' all her accessories!  Pearls, bows, wings!!  What more does a little puddin' pie need!  I must admit I secretly wish I could dress like a little girl, I would rock a tutu and pari of high tops!


We got a picture of big brother, Jonah with one little eye peeking too!!
 I am in LOVE with the back wrinkles!!!  Dreamy eyed LOVE I tell you!
Ah.... the sweetness!  A double dose for sure!
 Norah was the best!  Congrats mom and dad, she's a beauty!!
Couple of updates for you... Let's start with Adi.  Yesterday was not a good day, several complication that they are still trying to work their way through, she needs to be covered in prayer. 

Now for Tamara, back in January I told you about Tamara, the 25 year fiancé' of one of my best friend's from high school's son.  She has cystic fibrosis and was in need of a lung transplant, she had her transplant surgery earlier this week, she has been sedated for the last 4-5 days due to an infection and the need to be put on a heart machine.  She is improving and they hope to move her off the heart machine this weekend and start waking her up.  Then early next week they will try to take her off the breathing machine and let her breathe on her own.  

I so appreciate all of you who are praying with me.
Until next time!!  Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: