Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Family Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

This is Callie Jo.
This is how Callie really felt about doing a photo shoot!!

But after I made her Chief Creative Director, seemed to be a little more into it!
Love how she is looking up at mom and dad in the photo below... she came up with that all on her own!  Brilliant I tell you, B-R-I-L-L-I-A-N-T!!
I think this was her favorite, in fact this was the photo that started it all!
Yes, she was quite proud of herself!
Here she decided to take a photo with her older brother, Nicolas!  Way to go, Callie! 
 I LOVE IT!
We even had a moment for Nicolas to show off his tree climbing skills!!
Nice work, Nicolas!



 Ah... it was a lovely afternoon and a great shoot with the Kasten's!
Until next time!!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you cija! it was a great day and a great photo session! thanks for being so great at getting callie jo comfortable!