Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Family Photography in Parker, CO



I have a feeling it is going to be a late night.  I am so behind... this weather had me scrambling to get all my shoot in before the snow hit (not everyone shares my enthusiasm for snow shoots!) So I am just not getting Suzanne's sneak peek wrapped up and her shoot was on Saturday!

 We sure had a beautiful weather for this shoot, I love these cooler shoots!
 Jeremy's brother, Jeff came along for a few photo ops as well!! (He's the one in the plaid shirt.)
 Love this picture of Courtney, what a beautiful girl!

 I enjoyed being with Suzanne and her family again this year, hopefully they will come back again next year!!  But for now, I must move on to Monday's sneak peek!!  See you soon!!!

www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: