Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Baby Photographer in Castle Rock, CO





Well, we made it! We are back safe and sound from Indiana.  It was a quick trip with lots of hours spent driving but it was worth every mile.  It was so nice to be with family and just precious to meet our great niece, Caitlyn for the 1st time.  I have pictures I want to share with you, but I fear it will be a few days.  In addition to this sneak peek of Harrison, I have another one waiting with shoots both tomorrow, friday and Saturday, perhaps on Sunday I will have some time to get a post up with pictures of Caitlyn and an update on our trip to visit her.  But...  before I headed out of town last week I met up with Harrison for his 1 year old pictures (well... he is actually 16 months but sometimes you just have to wait for the foliage to reach it's peak!!)  The flowers were amazing, so it was worth the wait.  Harrison is one of my milestone babies and he sure has grown since the first time I we met at Silo Park.  It's so fun to watch these little one's change and grow during their 1st year!!  Well, I have to cut this short, I can hardly keep my eyes open any longer  and the next few days are going to be busy ones.  Can you believe I rcvd 97 emails while I was out of town?  Holy corn stalks, batman!! And in addition to returning emails and going on my shoots, Bible study starts tomorrow, there is Bunco on Friday and I am hosting my niece's bridal shower here on Saturday! Until tomorrow! Cija

No comments: