Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Family Photography in Denver, CO

 Can I just say, that these are some of my favorite people!!  But they live like a gazillion miles away so we don't get to see them very much... BOO!!!!  We met the Greff family at the church we used to attend in Denver.  We now attend in Castle Rock and they too attend closer to home.  
 This pic of Tiff & Dave, by the way, is my absolutely fave of the day!!  Most "married couples" cringe when I ask them to "cozy up", they get all embarrassed and shy, they can barely look each other in the eye.  But I love a couple that can't help but steal a kiss... that was Dave and Tiff!!  And look at that smile on her face!  Delish!!!  Love love love it!
 Rose has the most stunning eyes, they are so brilliant and beautiful!!

 And Cole, well... he is one cool kid!  



It was so fun to be with them, next time we are going to make it a family affair!!  Dinner with all of us afterwards!  I can't wait!  For now, I am off to get the girls from school, pick up the babysitter, go to my shoot and then dinner with some of my girlfriends!!  Until tomorrow!! Cija

1 comment:

Kim said...

Just beautiful, Cija!