Sunday, September 11, 2011

Senior Pictures In Castle Rock, CO









So you gotta love an adventure spirit!!  Alix got a few one of a kind location shots last night... I was drawn to the cattails and the closer we got the more thistles there were (and remember my trademark, I'm "that photographer that wears flip-flops all the time), I was getting poked left and right!!  And then I just had to go for the shot, I had to get down on the ground I was in a constant state of poke!! Then I had to call in the rescue team (Alix's dad), I was surrounded by thistle there wasn't a 2" square to place my hand and I was stuck!! Trapped in a bed of thistles... I won't be doing that again!
I had such a good time with Alix, she was friendly and a natural in front of the camera.  Alix is a 2012 Senior at Castle View High School and hopes to intern at a magazine in New York next year, she hopes to one day work in fashion editing.
With my sneak peeks caught up, I hope to do a post about my sweet little great niece, Caitlyn later today... but we will have to see how it all shakes out.  For now, it's time to get ready for church!  See you soon! Cija

No comments: