Monday, September 26, 2011

Family Photography in Larkspur, CO

 Happy Monday! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!  Ours was very nice, in between several shoots we enjoyed having Matt back in town for Isabell's birthday and baptism (if I get time I will try to post some pics!!).  Rod and I also snuck in a date and we had a great family picnic on Sunday at the Bornhoft's fabulously fun "Club Med"!  Thank you SO MUCH!
 This handsome couple is Chaz and Kayla (I am lovin' her hair color!!) and check out that tree trunk in the background, pretty ding dang cool!!
 The sweet bundle of joy flying thru the air... that's Hartly!!  Oh say, you have seen her before!! I have taken her pictures 3 times before, but this time it was a family shoot!

 This little fella was the animal of the day.  (Last time it was a chicken)  I have to admit that is a very cute goat!  Although he was a bit of a "kicker"  Oh and that is Janine, Kayla's mom (I love her! someday I just know we are going to be best girlfriends and meet for coffee! She may not know this yet, but I am determined!!)


 Shooting this family is always a special treat because they live on such a beautiful piece of property... I lovingly refer to it as the "location that just keeps giving".


Well, I am gonna have to keep it short today, the McKean family is also waiting for their sneak peek!  Until later! Cija

No comments: