Saturday, November 17, 2012

Family Photographer in Castle Rock


Some clients end up being more like friends... Jaclyn is one of those clients.  I have been taking their pictures since Sidney was a baby.  This was our 4th year doing annual family pictures and every single year... it is COLD!!!  Last year was the worst! Mid 20's! We were all freezing!!

 Such cute kids!!!  I just love their little expressions!
Window shopping at The Barn, one of the happiest places on EARTH!!!
I am in LOVE with their Christmas Flair!!!
 Tyler was not going to let dad out of his sight, so for the photo below he joined his mom and dad, I just love his sweet face poking out from behind the grasses!!

 Love this picture of Trevor!!  Oh the dreamy face!!!
 and seriously... could Blake look any cooler?!?!
 Oh Art and Jaclyn... I just love you guys!!
cija@3wishesphotography.com
www.3wishesphotography.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love these pics Cija! And the location is great!