Thursday, November 8, 2012

Senior Pictures in Castle Rock CO

 How did I get soooo lucky to still be doing Senior pictures?!?!?  I really don't know but I sure am happy about it!!  I just love doing Senior pictures!
 This is Jordyn (I didn't clarify the spelling so I hope I am getting that right).  She is a 2013 senior at Douglas County High School.   
 She plans to attend community college and work as either a teacher or a nurse. 
She was a very good sport as I asked her to do some very uncomfortable things.  
 But in the end it was all worth it!!!
 I love both of these photo's they are tied for fave of the day... 
sometimes a girl simply can't be forced to  choose!



Well, again I can not linger... I have a few more things to do before I head off to head. So for now... I will say "Good bye!"  Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: