Monday, November 5, 2012

Photographer in Castle Rock, CO - Anderson



Oh the craziness of the the fall schedule is hitting me right between the eyes!  I took an hour break to have dinner and spend a little time with the family and then I was right back to it!!  So this is going to be a quickie!

Don't you just love this little "Pebbles" do!!  I  am such a FAN!! I should have written down the spelling of this little girl's name but I believe it was Kivryn (Jen... forgive me if I got it wrong, we all know names are not my strong suit!!)
 Love this Mommy and Me picture... she's got her giggle on, for sure!!
 Even the family pooch came along for a few pics!!  (Good doggies only, please!!)

 Little Miss K was positively perfect!!! Such a joy to work with!!
For now... I am off!! TTFN! Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: