Monday, November 26, 2012

Family Portraits in Castle Rock, CO

I trust you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!  Our whole weekend was mostly wonderful! 
We enjoyed many friends and found some time to deck the halls!  The house is looking might festive!
On the Friday after Thanksgiving it is our tradition to go and cut down a Christmas tree with the Kurtz family (part of the day is taking a few photos of the Kurtz family for their Christmas card).
 But this year, my dear, strong, masculine (I was going to say sweet but then thought he would probably prefer to be described as strong and masculine) husband had to work and somehow I just couldn't picture the queen of flip flops hackin' down a tree, carrying it down a mountain and strapping it to my car.  So... I took a pass on the tree cutting and instead...

 met the Kurtz's for lunch at Woody's in Golden and then some picture taking time!!  They went with "quirky" outfits this time, I am not sure Andy was fully embracing his bow tie.  

 I am happy to report that Melanie only got a little bit of water in her boot during these water shots... Sorry Melanie!!  I truly do, love your "funky" face!!

While I would love to stay and chat some more, I really should go.  I have to make some piggy pudding for our dinner dates tonight!!  Have a great one!
See you soon!!!
Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

1 comment:

Ann said...

You are the best and oh so patient:) We love to test new things out on you, horses, all white, bow tie wearing disgruntled husbands:) You make it all work and beautiful to boot! Thank you!!!