Friday, August 26, 2011

High School Senior Portraits in Castle Rock, CO






Holy Cow it's 1:00!!!  Where in the world did the morning go?  I seriously thought it was like 11:00 or so.    Well, I guess the means I better switch into high gear, this is Chandler and he is a 2012 senior at Rock Canyon High School.  He used to be a soccer player but he gave it up so he could buy a car, I guy after my own heart!!  My senior year of high school I had a Fiat Spider Convertible it was FABULOUS!  I just love cars... imagine the torture of driving a mini van!!  Any who, as for next year he's still sifting thru his options but he hopes to stay local and possibly study architecture.  I had a lot of fun working with Chandler, I wish you could see all his film... what he can do with his eyes!!
Well, I am off to find birthday present for Melia's sleep over tonight!
Until next time, Cija


No comments: