Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Senior Pictures In Lonetree, Colorado

 Well, I am back!!  I am making progress in this new MAC world of mine.  I called in reinforcements yesterday, thanks Brian!!  (I should have taken more notes, however!!)  And slowly by surely I am getting used to this teeny tiny keyboard.  
 Today was the first day of school for the girls... I really hope I don't forget to pick them up, I have been spending a lot of time in a MAC coma, staring at the screen chant "Cija!  You can do this!"  They were pretty excited to be back with their friends and teachers, plus they got to sport their new outfits!  And I, actually let Ryanne wear her new sparkle polka dot tennis shoes with her frilly little dress... pardon me while I pat myself on my back.  
 Last night is was Senior pictures, I always look forward to senior shoots, they are just so stinkin' fun!  This pretty lady is Courtney and 2012 Senior at Grandview High School.  Hmmm... I just realized we didn't talk about her plans after high school.  But we were on a mission, multiple outfits in an hour and 15 minutes.

 It was pretty windy when she first arrived, so at the end of the shoot we changed back into the first outfit to try and get some pics with out the windy wiping thru her hair, but the minute she changed the wind kicked back up... very weird!  


Courtney brought her mom and her two younger sisters, I just couldn't resist this shot of their blingy jeans!  Well, I am going to get back to work!  Colton's mommy is no doubt anxious to see his photo debut.  Until tomorrow! Cija

No comments: