Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Senior Pictures in Littleton, CO






Your are going to find me here a lot this week!  It' a jam packed week of shoots, babies and seniors seem to be the flavor of the week.  Last night I met up with Max, a 2012 senior at Chatfield High School, if we had stayed in Littleton, Chatfield is the same high school my girlies would have gone too.  So Max is not sure what he plans to do next year quite yet, but he still has lots of time so for now he is concentrating on skateboarding; he's no poser he's a ripper for sure.  Okay, so I was going to do this whole skateboarder lingo section but seeing how the whole "poser"/"ripper" portion of my sentence went I'm not sure it's a really good idea.  
So it's back to work for me and then Snickers and I are heading to school for show and tell!  Ryanne is the "Amazing Person of the Week"!!
Be back soon! Cija




No comments: