Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Baby Photographer in Castle Rock, CO









Hi...  Isn't she just the cutest little thing ever!!  Those big brown eyes and that pouty little lip, Kylie is the sweetest!  We got to hang out for a while this morning.  I absolutely love the hats!! Of course we all know I am sucker for a cute hat!  Fave of the day????  Mom holding her upside down.  I especially love that mommy is holding her bow in her teeth!  Yep, definitely my fave of the day.  (I like the one where she is holding up her dress too!!
Well, I have to cut it short again, it's well past midnight and I have to drive for the field trip tomorrow... I wonder where we are going?  Frankly I am surprised Mrs. Meeks asked me to drive again.  Last year, I took my car through the Chick-fil-a drive thru for milkshakes on the way back and then we concocted a story about being taken hostage by wild cherries who forced us to drink milkshakes against our will.  She didn't find near the humor in it that we did.  
Well, Nighty Night!!

No comments: