Friday, October 14, 2011

Photographer in Castle Rock CO

 Oh man, my photo shoot this morning was such a treat!!  I love working with couples!  This is Meagan and Stephen.  They are planning a lovely Rocky Mountain Wedding in Estes Park next May.  


 The picture below is my fave of the day!!!  I love, love, love it!!  But I love, love, love most of their pictures, like the one above, I love the playfulness between the two of them.  Meagan has her masters in English (I joked that my free spirited spelling will likely make her cringe!!) and Stephen is in the Navy (home on R&R).  





It was a beautiful morning to be out and about!!  I am so excited for tonight, the girlies went to a cheerleading camp at Ponderosa High School last Friday and tonight they get to cheer at the game and preform the half time show!!  Should be a really fun night!!  7 shoots next week so you will be seeing a lot of me here!!  Until next time! Cija

No comments: