Monday, October 24, 2011

Photographer in Castle Rock CO









Well, it's Monday.  And this is the Lane Family.  We hung out on Saturday night.  Everything went smoothly right up until Serina mentioned that she is always scared of snakes in the long grass... then I was scared of snakes in the long grass!  It wasn't all that long ago that I saw 2 snakes on one shoot! YUCK!  But regards of being super jumpy I never did see a snake!  
After their shoot we had a couple night out with Matt and Aimee, dinner at Hacienda Colorado and then the arcade and pool at Dave and Busters.  Can I just say... I stink at both!  I didn't shoot one zombie, I repeatedly crashed my motorcycle, and clearly I am not a "Galactic Pilot!"  Pool was not any better, oh well it was still super fun!!  Well, I am off to my shoot with the Ritter family.  See you soon! Cija

No comments: