Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Family Photographer In Castle Rock, Co

 Say "Hi" to F.  F is pretty cool.  He is just about to turn 4 years old, and he is going to Monkey Business to celebrate, he is particularly excited about Morgan and Carly joining him there.  
He said I could come next year. 
 These are his parents, L&B, such sweet kisses!  
 Oh man, I just love that smile, I do believe he could light up a whole room with that smile!
 Love this picture of them walking through the woods... while actually L&B were walking but F was jumping!!  I love capturing those moments when kids are just being kids!!
I love the mommy shot too...  there is just something special about a mommy and her babies.  Too cute. 
It was a beautiful night for a photoshoot and L, B & F made for a beautiful family.  
Well, it seems my family wants to have dinner, it's the same thing every night!! So I better get to it. 
Until next time. Cija

No comments: